wife's sometimes

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

wife's sometimes

Post by reno »

this some of you married guys can relate to . :smackme
my wife order a patio set and it arrived yesterday. I was home when it arrived . said while there no one around to bug me we assemble it. we'll we knew it was coming and the wife order it. anyway we get it together. with all those cheap white metal screws with allen wrench's heads . (ok we used are cordless drill with a adopter) wife we send her a photo assemble via text . she gets home and looks at the set and first thing out of her mouth. the chairs are bigger then we thought. second -were the table why didn't you assemble it. (we told her when she order that it was just 4 chairs )
then she gets huffy - it said table and 4 chairs - if you been marry for a while you learn .take it slow before you say there wrong and show them proof. the AD said 4 chairs didn't have a listing for the table .there was one in the photo with the 4 chairs around it. in my defiance we say we can order a table if you like one. . ( her reply a simple NO ) im glad to as only one that pop -up like the one in the picture of the set was on Ebay listed as new . but they also posted $75.00 just for shipping we didn't really look at selling price at this point . :bang
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: wife's sometimes

Post by Losbot »

LMAO
------------------------------------------