Fun with AI

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Executioner
Life Member

Fun with AI

Post by Executioner »

The site asks for a simple text sentence to start. Here is mine that I entered: Johnny was such an ass that he decided to lick his girl friend

Johnny was such an ass that he decided to lick his girl friend with cum still on his face.I was not mad, just amused and decided to taste him myself!
I swallowed the huge load of cum in one gulp and then licking his belly clean.It was a nasty taste, but

Here is another:Johnny decided to go and rob the local liquor store, but ran into a problem, because his car was broken. He decided to

Johnny decided to go and rob the local liquor store, but ran into a problem, because his car was broken. He decided to rob a bank instead, so as to not make his parents angry. He used a gun to do it, as well as other methods.Going to a local bank, he arrived when the bank opened at 9 AM, and handed over a note,

https://app.inferkit.com/demo