ha guys had to do a LSA on a Ridgid drill im super Happy

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

ha guys had to do a LSA on a Ridgid drill im super Happy

Post by reno »

Had to do a Warranty repair on a Ridgid cordless Hammer drill . I'm super Happy it was sent out Dec.17 th or 18 th pre-paid fed-ex ground to Ridgid factory service center. today I received it repaired the clutch and drill chuck head was totally replaced . ( we bought this drill new as part of a set Dec-27-2017 ) so like 6 years go and we have worked the hell out of it here in florida . so anyway we sent it in maybe 12 days ago and including Christmas falling in that time frame .its repaired , they picked up shipping cost both ways . (i tested it and its fixed ) we still have a warranty on it as long as i own it . if it been any other brand best we would of had was 3 years warranty after that toss the tool . the repairs would cost you just about as much or more . I'm one happy camper and the tool still under warranty ! can say im glad back in march of 2015 we started dumping dewalt and Mikita brand tools. the tool department Manager who we became friends with told me try Ridgid . best move we ever made they stand behind there power tools , vacuums