what do you think about US & China situation?

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
GreenTurtle

Post by GreenTurtle »

How the something the size and slowness of the spyplane can cause a crash with a Jet fighter is rediculous. Doesn't take much to figure out whose at fault. China is stalling. That's all there's to it. The apology cr@p, investigation, or whatever moral cr@p of an excuse they spew is to drag this on so they can have more time to scrutinize over the technology on that plane.

As for war with China. There's no way it'll be anything but a nuclear war. Neither country has the ability to invade the other with a ground force.
TheManiacal1

Post by TheManiacal1 »

hell... let 'em land in Cali... shoot it out w/ the gangsters over there. they'll be doing us all a favor! :P

i heard on the radio today that the missing Chinese fighter pilot's name was pronounced "Wong Way" i found that to be pretty amusing... :)
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, and the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn`t want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon... Need I say more?"

- Chris Rock

------

"War never solved anything... Except for slavery, Facism, Nazism, and creating the USA..."
blade

Post by blade »

There was some thought that our people would get released this weekend but china is again demanding an apology saying it's of the "utmost importance".

How they think it's our fault is based soley on the account of the other fighter pilot who was harrassing the us plane. This from that pilot: "<i>He said the U.S. plane had made ``a big move'' toward Wang's jet before its propellers shredded the F-8's tail fin."</i>

:lol That is a total joke as is most of the things they are saying. The us plane is not nearly that maneuverable to surprise a nimble fighter like that. Obviously he was real close though. Why be so close anyway. US says that one fighter pilot has over harrassed our planes before with his "hot dog" flying.

Naturally they haven't taken into account what any of the captured americans have to say. That right there is a huge sign of total disrespect. Something they've always lacked anyway.

But with a letter being delivered today(I think) that might end this. I have my doubts though.
GreenTurtle

Post by GreenTurtle »

China knows that their own pilot is at fault, but they want to hold on to the technology that's at least 10 years ahead of them as long as possible. By demanding an Apology, they can drag this on knowing that the US has too much to loose if they apologize. At an international level, they look like the victims of the all powerful US millitary and all they want is an Apology. The US on there hand, will loose their leverage to spy over international water if they apologize.