the graduation party

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
renovation

the graduation party

Post by renovation »

party went great :)
i got a funny story for you :)
after midnight some friends of mine who just happen to be the local police came to the party at the end ofthere shift . we all they sitting at the bar area were we set up it up by the house!
down on the beach is were the camp fire is and were the collage boys are sitting !
two of the boys come up =(they are of legal age ) and ask to get a beer no problem !
the next thing we know they are running with a 3/4 full 1/2 barrow of beer :)
with my sister inlaw in tow - telling -(screaming behind them )you take that back up there :)
well they make it all the way to the fire agood 2000 feet from the bar mind ya !
and are told you just took the beer from the local boys in blue :)
so here they come running again with a 3/4 full keg of labatts blue beer !and we here sorry come from a very low tone of voice :) :) :)
about ten mins later me and my friends come down to the fire with a keg of beer :)
it really was funny :) the looks on the kids faces as they found out thy stole the cops beer and when the cops sat down and bs and drank with them around the camp fire !!!!!
it was a good time for all :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Frost
Golden Member

Post by Frost »

I **think** I understood the story but am not completly sure. If it is the way I took it, that is pretty funny. Like the kids stole beer, were scared shitless when they found out it was cops beer, then your cop friends drank with them and had a laugh eh? :)
<a href=mailto:Frost@pcabusers.com>E-mail</a> / <a href=http://heatware.elitehardware.com/view.shtml?action=list&option=frost>Heatware</a> / <a href=http://frostyspc.homestead.com>My computer</a>
Kakarot
Golden Member

Post by Kakarot »

Where's the pics?
"Why build only one when you can build two for twice the price?"
<a href="mailto:murphy@excaltech.com">Email</a>
<a target=NEW href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=377">Heatware evals</a>
renovation

Post by renovation »

ok guys try reading it again :)
i edit :)
it is funner then hell but sorry no pictures -wish i had a camcorder on at the time do :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Reg Kmet
Golden Member

Post by Reg Kmet »

pics man pics!
Heatware Evals
mailto:?subject=&body=
The BLACKBIRD

STILL Canada's PREMIER Trader and FOUNDER of the Ukrainian PC ABUSERS POSSE baby!
Phjorg
Golden Member

Post by Phjorg »

I still have no clue what happened... ;)

"and we here sorry come from a very low tone of voice " lol, this line sound like it should be on all your base
<FONT COLOR="#888888">I AM</FONT> Canadian!!