Just saying hello

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Rynn

Post by Rynn »

Hi baffled2, hope you stick around. :)
hammer01

Post by hammer01 »

Howdy baff imagine meeting you here. ;) And it is also good to see You as well Rynn.
<a href="mailto:surelock3864@gmail.com">Drop Me a Line</a></br><a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php4?id=32" target="_blank"></a></br>Heatware Refs</br>
<p>
blade

Post by blade »

UKdude this is a welcome thread, not a crying thread. Remember that ok. ;) We don't need anymore of your opinions on another site here.

<< Eventually we could TAKE OVER >>

Yes, you can take over doing da dishes and doing da laundry. :lol :P

Yo Rynn! :)
news

Post by news »

Ah Blade, I pay somebody to do dishes and laundry :D You need a job? ;)
baffled2

Post by baffled2 »

Blade,

"Do Dishes" thhat assumes that a person cooks !! I got rid of my stove when I figured out that I could fit another workstation there quite nicely ... lol and you call yerself a geek ha !

btw, this is a great board and I'm really happy to see a number of women posting
here !
blade

Post by blade »

I didn't say do my dishes now did I? hehe My saying is "if I can't microwave it then da heck with it". :D

I have a stove, just not sure it works. Although I think others have used it before.

No thanks freebird. I use all plastic ware and paper plates. I'm so use to just throwing things away. Tis mucho easier. :P
renovation

WELCOME TO MY HIDE OUT

Post by renovation »

hi baffled
you found my hide out on PCA -welcome :)
hope you got your parts :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
baffled2

Post by baffled2 »

Mike,

I did get my parts,wasn't expecting a gift cpu with it,you made my day :)
oh and that freaking heatsink was large enough to place a smile on my face,
(I love unusual heatsinks)

LOL, today was like mega delivery day,I got a couple mb's in and a bunch of assorted hd's and
such, my UPS guy looked soo sullen as he hauled my stuff up the stairs.I will be pulling out my BX board over the weekend and popping that slocket of your in it

oh and for any newbies reading-buy/sell hardware with Renovation with FULL trust and
confidence, a generous,most excellent trader :)
renovation

Post by renovation »

your welcome -and thank you jean -did you find the message on the carton ?
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help