Hobbies

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
d_b

Hobbies

Post by d_b »

Outside of computers what is your favorite hobbie? Don't say sex because thats a necessity. :) Mine is anything golf related.
I'm not lazy by nature, I work very hard at being lazy.
news

Post by news »

Well since I'm not allowed to say my first choice as my hobby I'm going to say sightseeing :) I love exploring new cities. I'll probably know more about the Chicago area in one year than people who have lived here their entire lives :) I get a kick out of bowling too. BTW, bowling alleys have the best cheese and nachos :D
LikeLinus

Post by LikeLinus »

playing guitar, music, Cars, Car/Home Audio, Sports, sex! (best hobby ever)
hammer01

Post by hammer01 »

golf and movies and long romantic strolls on the beach w/ the missus (added the third in case she reads this topic) :P
<a href="mailto:surelock3864@gmail.com">Drop Me a Line</a></br><a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php4?id=32" target="_blank"></a></br>Heatware Refs</br>
<p>
bitSLAP
Golden Member

Post by bitSLAP »

I play classical guitar, folk and rock guitar, bass guitar, upright bass, trombone, and the timpani.

I used to fly model airplanes, do stage lighting for the local theatre club, and build wierd stuff with my friend. No time for this stuff now...
Danielm7

Post by Danielm7 »

I'm a big martial arts fan, when I'm not working I can usually be found training somewhere, be it my local school or my buddy's back yard.
poop
Golden Member

Post by poop »

Frisbee Golf!
- p o o p
dadx2mj

Post by dadx2mj »

I am into tweaking things. Doesen't matter what it is cars, motorcycles, bikes, appliances, furniture, girl friends it doesen't matter. I just know I can make it better, faster, stronger whatever. There are few things within my reach that I have not tweaked. Unfortunaltly there is a pile of things in the garage that have been tweaked beyound usefullness.
renovation

Post by renovation »

dadx2mj that is what my wife saids about me - that i mess up more things then i fix :(
my hobbies are - camping , plastic model car building when im not tweaking the house :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Kazer
Golden Member

Post by Kazer »

I collect stuff. I have over 100 toys now, mainly McFarlane stuff. DVD collection grew over 250 DVD's now, more than half of them are japaniimations.

Other than that I just bowl and chill with friends.
Kaworu

Post by Kaworu »

Anime! :D
tunis5000
Almighty Member

Post by tunis5000 »

There are other hobbies besides computers? ;)
cjinx

Post by cjinx »

Car audio, computers, and mad sex (that's alot of sex for all you suburban types) , 'cause sex is not a necessity, ask nuns..... :)
Stacy

Post by Stacy »

Painting, sex, photography, sex, tunes, sex, tunes, sex, tunes, sex tunes, sex and more tunes. oh, and did I mention sex?
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. :D
TheManiacal1

Post by TheManiacal1 »

<b>there's life outside of computers?!?!?!?!?!?</b>
:)

my gf drags me out to the cinema or bowling once in a while. i used to be really into shooting pool... alas, chottoED still has my $400+ Joss cue.. the bastard. hehee i want my cue back!!!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, and the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn`t want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon... Need I say more?"

- Chris Rock

------

"War never solved anything... Except for slavery, Facism, Nazism, and creating the USA..."