It's been driving me crazy since I started watching some documentary series on Netflix. I doze off, and the damn thing plays the next three episodes so now they're marked as watched when they are not.
My Netflix player, which is an app in the Comcast X1 box, has no setting for this. Apparently this setting does not exist in the app on ANY device. You have to set it as a preference by logging into the Netflix website:
- Click on the icon for your profile in the upper right
- Scroll down to My Profile -> Playback Settings and uncheck "Play next episode automatically".
Fixed this for both my wife's and my profile. It was driving her nuts too.
I have no idea why this would be enabled by default.
Discussions about movies, the latest and greatest DVD's, Music & Anime
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Flightless Bird
- Posts: 29780
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2000 11:13 am
- Location: Lady Lake, Florida
- “On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their hearts desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.” - H.L. Mencken, 1920
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests