Shrek 2

Discussions about movies, the latest and greatest DVD's, Music & Anime
prodiGyBNTY
Genuine Member

Shrek 2

Post by prodiGyBNTY »

Ok....so....I was sorta conned into going to see Shrek 2 last night...yeah I enjoyed the first one even though I went into thinking the worst...maybe that’s why I decided to actually go last night...but in any event, I went...and despite the drones of young people the populated every crevice that was the seating area, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie...the comedy was almost non-stop the entire movie...I cant say how long the movie was but it seemed like it was only 2 minutes long because it went by so fast...but time flies when you’re having fun right? Another noteworthy point to Shrek 2 was the constant references to other big name movies of the past few years....will this hinder the quality of the movie in future years to come? Possibly, but doubtful as they are subtle and irrelevant to the overall storyline of the movie.

All in all, I would rate this *** */2 (3½ stars for those who are daft)

Definitely worth bringing a date too if you can find one ;)
Oh, to have a cool sig....it’s my ambition...my goal....and yet, my inept creativity prevents the existence of such.
©LINT

Post by ©LINT »

I took the kids to see it last night. Great movie. Its not a movie aimed at kids only because there are tons of stuff adults would laugh at, and kids would sit there saying huh? :D

puss in boots was a trip, as well as donky :p
[color="DarkRed"]LFD Fire-15[/color]
Amd_freaky
Goober Member

Post by Amd_freaky »

very funny