Glass (2019) - Official International Trailer UK

Discussions about movies, the latest and greatest DVD's, Music & Anime
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Glass (2019) - Official International Trailer UK

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I'm looking forward to this. I haven't seen Split yet - it's on my watch list.
M. Night Shyamalan brings together the narratives of two of his standout originals—2000’s Unbreakable, from Touchstone Pictures, and 2016’s Split, from Universal—in one explosive, all-new comic-book thriller: Glass.

From Unbreakable, Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr. Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities who reside within, and Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke, the only captive to survive an encounter with The Beast.

Following the conclusion of Split, Glass finds Dunn pursuing Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

psypher
Golden Member

Re: Glass (2019) - Official International Trailer UK

Post by psypher »

dam, you missed on a cool thing about watching Split without knowing anything about it. Going in not knowing much was pretty neat at the end. I read a fun fact from an article where when he screened it for all the big wigs, they freaked out at the end saying, we can't keep that ending, Disney owns the rights. What they didn't know is that M. Night had already talked to the president of Disney and some other guy he was good friends with and they agreed to let him use Willis's character for free as long as they got included in any future movies if things went well and he made future movies with the characters.
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

Had not heard of SPlit so just watched it. I enjoyed it. Tiny bit too slow for my taste, but otherwise worth a watch.
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

I saw Glass earlier today. I really liked it, probably up there now as #2/#3 or tied for #2 off all his movies. I liked it enough to redeem him a bit for those back to back duds.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Watched Glass last night. I really enjoyed it. It took a far more interesting turn than I thought it would. Fun ride.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "