Westworld Season 3 Discussion (SPOILERS!)

Discussions about movies, the latest and greatest DVD's, Music & Anime
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Westworld Season 3 Discussion (SPOILERS!)

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Wow! What a ride this season. Nothing went where I thought it was going to go.

As usual, after watching the last episode, I'm listening to the Decoding Westword podcast, to try to understand everything that happened. The hosts of the pod often catch little subtleties I missed.

I may need to rewatch the season as there was a heck of a lot going on.

I definitely need to watch the second to last episode again because I have no f'ing idea where that EMP machine came from. Delores didn't bring it with her, so why the hell was it there? Oh yeah, lets just leave an EMP sitting next to a super computer, just in case? Did I miss some discussion where Serac or his brother had that installed as some kind of fail safe?
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

normalicy

Re: Westworld Season 3 Discussion (SPOILERS!)

Post by normalicy »

I'm not sure if I wasn't paying good enough attention or what, but it seemed like the most straight forward season yet to me. Though, I sure didn't anticipate quite a few things.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I enjoyed it. However I missed a LOT of things they've been discussing in the Decoding Westworld podcast. Going to have to watch it through again.

Season 4 is confirmed BTW, so hopefully we find out why Arnold was in la-la land so long he was covered in dust. Did years go by (and is Stubbs now a rotting corpse in the bath tub?) or was there an explosion from all the rioting and he's just covered in dust from a collapsed ceiling or something?
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

normalicy

Post by normalicy »

The episodes that I have have a behind the scenes thing after the credits. That's been helping a lot more with figuring things out.
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Also, they did confirm that it was quite a while that went by for Bernard.