‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ Review: The Director’s Four-Hour Cut Is Truly a New Film — and a Knockout

Discussions about movies, the latest and greatest DVD's, Music & Anime
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ Review: The Director’s Four-Hour Cut Is Truly a New Film — and a Knockout

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Some good reviews, even from YouTuber reviewers I follow.

I despise the original movie, and I actually have not been happy with most of the DC movies except the original Wonder Woman (last one was terrible), Suicide Squad, and the surprisingly good Aquaman movie. Even Batman v Superman was pretty entertaining, although it had it's flaws.

I usually like what Zak Snyder does , and I'm curious to see what his original vision for this movie is. Seems that as an HBO subscriber via Xfinity, I'm entitled to view it, but I have to watch it on HBOMax I think, so I need to read up on what hoops I have to go through to get access. I'm hoping that they just make it available via Xfinity on Demand.

It's due to be released tomorrow.

https://variety.com/2021/film/reviews/z ... 234928648/

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ Review: The Director’s Four-Hour Cut Is Truly a New Film — and a Knockout

Post by FlyingPenguin »

FYI: You can watch it on HBO Max if you pay for HBO through your cable provider. Just go to hbomax.com and select sign in, then choose your cable provider.

Watching it now.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ Review: The Director’s Four-Hour Cut Is Truly a New Film — and a Knockout

Post by FlyingPenguin »

All I can say is...

BLOWN.... A... WAY...

Yes it's 4 hours, but it never lost my attention (and I easily get bored), and it gave so much more depth to all the characters, so much more back story to Steppenwolf and his master, and the original battle for Earth that separated the mother boxes.

And the Epilogue. Oh my God, the Epilogue. I want answers to the Epilogue. They need to let Snyder finish this trilogy and give us answers.