The greatest fight scene in any of the John Wick movies: The weapon museum, from John Wick 3

Discussions about movies, the latest and greatest DVD's, Music & Anime
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

The greatest fight scene in any of the John Wick movies: The weapon museum, from John Wick 3

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Honestly, I could watch this scene on a loop all day. It's like a ballet. Absolutely one of my all time favorite fight scenes of all time. That moment when the two of them notice the cabinets are full of knives. Priceless.

BTW that's also some amazing CGI. None of the glass in those cabinets is real. It's all CGI. It was safer to film it that way, as pane glass is dangerous, and candy glass wouldn't have looked real. The CGI pros on Corridor Crew say that's the best glass simulation they've ever seen, down to reflections, vibrations, and even the bowing of the glass before it breaks.

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: The greatest fight scene in any of the John Wick movies: The weapon museum, from John Wick 3

Post by Losbot »

Oh. I thought the glass was sugar. That's some impressive work.
------------------------------------------

Executioner
Life Member

Re: The greatest fight scene in any of the John Wick movies: The weapon museum, from John Wick 3

Post by Executioner »

He did all those stunts himself. Best part: damn it looked so real, no use of shaky cams, and no annoying music. And at the end, the axe throw. LOL