What Movie should I see this weekend?

Discussions about movies, the latest and greatest DVD's, Music & Anime
Zyph
Golden Member

What Movie should I see this weekend?

Post by Zyph »

I try to make a habit of seeing a Movie every Friday I have a chance (only exceptions: Work [which has a tendency to happen], Nothing looks interesting, Nothing is half-new, or I don't have the extra $5 to spare to see a movie.)

So I'm going on Friday to see a movie, I need help on deciding what to see.

I was looking at maybe Dr. Dolittle 2 or Disney's Atlantis, but am open for suggestions. Has anyone heard if Evolution was a good or bad movie? How About Moulin Rouge? (my parents said it was decent, but I have different tastes than them....of course, I thought Romeo+Juliet that Bazz Lurman did was good, and they liked it too.)

Last Friday I saw Tomb Raider (Mixed reactions, PLUS it had Angelina Jolie! :eek: )
The Friday before I saw Swordfish.... :rolleyes: ....wasn't that bad.
The weekend it came out, I saw Shrek.... Great Movie! :up
Also saw Mummy Returns the week it came out too, Good Movie.

The Following I'm NOT interested in seeing:
Ring of Fire (Rodeos? Uh....No.)
The Fast and the Furious (Car Racing? Again....not interested)
What's the Worst that could happen? (Doesn't even look half funny)
Pearl Harbor (Sorry, not into War Movies, might catch it on DVD, but I still havn't seen 'saving private ryan' or 'gladaitor'
The Animal (OK, looks stupid, I bet it would have been half-decent with Jim Carrey, but still stupid)
Bridget's Jone's Diary (Might catch it on DVD, but looks like a 'chick movie'....sorry women!)

OK, What Suggestions do ya have?
Peacekeepr
Genuine Member

Post by Peacekeepr »

Hmmm.....If ya havent saw "A Knights Tale" I recommand that....that is if it is still in Theater :)

I saw evolution a week ago and I really enjoyed it :) ) I thought David Dochuvany (Spelling?) played the roll great. It was really funny too.

If I had a chance I would go see it again :) ) maybe :P
Dan Out....