anyone owned a olds aurora ?

This car is systematic, hyyydromatic...why it's greased lightning!
renovation

anyone owned a olds aurora ?

Post by renovation »

i just got one and was wondering what your feeling are about this car ! ;)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Yea i owned a Olds Aurora with the wagon once, but i dont think they were trying.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

lol Pugs :D
sethpa
Golden Member

Post by sethpa »

I thought you said you got an Alero? Big difference from an Aurora ! :)
"my overclocked brain runs much faster with the thought processor disabled"
plucky duck

Post by plucky duck »

The Aurora is Olds luxury ride. But the price it's asking for new is rediculous. But buy one used and you'll get the value :)

Welcome to the Olds family. We have the Intrigue. Must say though, fit and finish on our car is crap. Door moulding slipped, and the interior moulding piece around one of the vents came apart :(
| Plucky's Prelude SE :D | 200 Lttle Ponies | 156 Torquey Turtles | 2.2L VTEC | AEM v2 | MSD plug wires | Type-S..low Driver :p |

| IBM X41 | 1.5Ghz P-M | 512mb ram | 40GB HD | 12" XGA | CD/DVDROM | X4 Base |
Cheway

Post by Cheway »

I have a 2003 Alero. It's awesome. I have no complaints whatsoever and would buy an Oldsmobile again in a second. Handling and braking are excellent, plenty of power, very smooth and quiet ride.
plucky duck

Post by plucky duck »

The Aleros I see quite a bit on the road in Winnnipeg. They're pretty sporty looking and affordable. They still make the Aleros, but don't think Intrigues and Auroras are made any more.
| Plucky's Prelude SE :D | 200 Lttle Ponies | 156 Torquey Turtles | 2.2L VTEC | AEM v2 | MSD plug wires | Type-S..low Driver :p |

| IBM X41 | 1.5Ghz P-M | 512mb ram | 40GB HD | 12" XGA | CD/DVDROM | X4 Base |
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

I thought GM did away with Oldsmobile as it was a lost cause... If i remember correctly 2003 is the last year of the Olds...