my campers trans !

This car is systematic, hyyydromatic...why it's greased lightning!
renovation

my campers trans !

Post by renovation »

just took apart the trans in my camper -the asshole before me - sure did burn out the trans 2 clutch disks in the forward cluch pack were down to metal -and the front pump has to be replaced . :(
sure glad im only paying for parts thanks to a good friend transman (terry ) from a forum - he not on much but is a member anyway ! ! so if all go's ok week after next it should be back on the road and ready to drive to the pca-lan !
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
TheManiacal1

Post by TheManiacal1 »

so u gonna drive the shagmobile or what? :) heheh i wanna see u pull up with some honeys!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, and the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn`t want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon... Need I say more?"

- Chris Rock

------

"War never solved anything... Except for slavery, Facism, Nazism, and creating the USA..."
renovation

Post by renovation »

Dan
bad news on motor home to many small problems and times a factor . so coming in my conversion van !

list of known problems :(
leak in brake system
bad turn signal switch in steering column
some running and turn signal light bulbs burned out or wired bad
starter is dragging
battery keeps loosing charge
hard starting - backfires - (needs tune up )
needs to empty gas tank of old gas -and its full
radio not working :(

whats been done
trans rebuild and installed
new u joint
carb rebuild
(all thanks to chris )

floor repair in camper
new cap & rotor
new starter switch installed
roof sealed
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
The_Frapster
Golden Member

Post by The_Frapster »

lolololol I started to read this post and I was sitting here thinking...hey, think this guy can come down and rebuild my trannie as well? I even got three vehicles for him to choose from. Kinda sad eh?
Run fer your lives!!! The_Frapster's Coming!!!

<a title="Click here to view my Heatware Profile" href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=28300">
[ HEATWARE.com ]</a>
<a title="Click here to view My E-bay Profile" href="http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=the_frapster&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS">
[ eBay.com ]</a></p>
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Originally posted by The_Frapster
lolololol I started to read this post and I was sitting here thinking...hey, think this guy can come down and rebuild my trannie as well? I even got three vehicles for him to choose from. Kinda sad eh?

Probably best that you had him do it since I doubt you would want to drag those tranny's down here to Texas for me to fix 'em. ;)
[align=center]Image[/align]
The_Frapster
Golden Member

Post by The_Frapster »

Heh....you never know. all three of them are dodges, 1988 dadge caravan, a 1990 dynasty, and a 1992 dynasty.

One of the most expensive trannies to fix. Damn car's worthless without it.
Run fer your lives!!! The_Frapster's Coming!!!

<a title="Click here to view my Heatware Profile" href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=28300">
[ HEATWARE.com ]</a>
<a title="Click here to view My E-bay Profile" href="http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=the_frapster&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS">
[ eBay.com ]</a></p>