back to a dealer again tomorrow or tuesday

This car is systematic, hyyydromatic...why it's greased lightning!
renovation

back to a dealer again tomorrow or tuesday

Post by renovation »

traction control dash light came back on also the check engine light on wife's vue . installed a OBD II scanner and got 2 transmission codes and one no2 cylinder missfire code . never a good sign . this is the same trans code i got when they replaced the transmission on the car last year . If i were to be the one to make a judgement call on this car it be sold. not that i want to have car payments but enough enough with all the BS that i have had with this car. Id also not buy another GM .
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
GuardianAsher
Golden Member

Post by GuardianAsher »

Get rid of it while you're still semi-ahead. That thing has been giving you nothing but problems for years now. All the money you've been putting into that clunker could have made several car payments by now.
renovation

Post by renovation »

I agree with you /problem is wife's Car .
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
wvjohn

Post by wvjohn »

what a pain. All the dealers are sitting on a lot of inventory with a lot of 0% interest. We did that a couple of years ago when wife's VW started to need lots of work. I hate having car payments but ...
<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=123" target="_blank" >Heatware</a>
renovation

Post by renovation »

tomorrow back to the dealer 9am appointment !
renovation

Post by renovation »

results tomorrow -they think they have it fix bad wire connections . well see the girl when i called the dealer said I could keep the loaner till tomorrow - ----- problem was they give me a shuttle ride back home. DA so the service writer said they sent the shuttle for me in the am if the car still check's out ok.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Good luck on getting it fixed but I'd still trade it in. You'll be able to find a good deal as everyone's trying to dump their 2015 inventory. Car payments suck. Not having a reliable car sucks more.
renovation

Post by renovation »

fine bill was $187-change including a oil change . computer connectors to the trans were the problem they say. i think It should of been under warranty from the trans replacement . but its such a small amount im not pushing this fee. wife driving the car now she went shopping as soon as we picked it up from this dealer. I feel this dealers worst then the average at pricing and service .
IF I'd been back in Michigan it would of been free just pay for oil change .also there i know personally some of the tech's.