This Broken Ford F-150 Pickup Truck Shows Why You Should Never Overload Your Truck

This car is systematic, hyyydromatic...why it's greased lightning!
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

This Broken Ford F-150 Pickup Truck Shows Why You Should Never Overload Your Truck

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: This Broken Ford F-150 Pickup Truck Shows Why You Should Never Overload Your Truck

Post by reno »

I'll omit i did something as dumb as this or worst once. I just bought a ford f-250 don't remember the year of the truck . it was used and came with a slide in camper like the one in the picture .but my truck came with a 8 ft bed and was just a full size 2 door cab. anyway I spent a good part of a day getting it wired up so the lights worked on the camper and the truck . seeing I never owned a slide in and it came already on the truck. I have no clue how I made it home with it from the person I bought it from . Im all set Im going up to my river property . pull out to my street and make the left hand turn on to the main road . that when I discover it needed to be attached (strap) to the truck . the whole truck felt like it was going to roll over. the camper tip sideways and lucky enough stayed in the bed of the truck. that was enough for me to get it back to my yard. took what I needed out of the camper .tossed it into my car and started my journey to meet my wife and daughter and the gang at the property. i sold the camper before I ever used it . when i got back that weekend took the camper off and drove the truck . I just bought the truck for a work truck anyway -the camper was just a bonus to me. this had to be 15 to20 years plus ago im guessing in the late 80 to early 90 maybe. before I became partners with fast eddie. :smackme