David Hasselhoff is auctioning off KITT from Knight Rider

This car is systematic, hyyydromatic...why it's greased lightning!
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

David Hasselhoff is auctioning off KITT from Knight Rider

Post by FlyingPenguin »

https://boingboing.net/2021/01/08/david ... rider.html
Actor David Hasselhoff is auctioning off his personal KITT car that he reportedly acquired at the end of the TV series. At the time of this writing, the high bid is already approaching $1 million with two weeks still go. According to the listing, if the "hammer price exceeds 25% above reserve price, the Hoff will personally deliver the car to the new owner."
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: David Hasselhoff is auctioning off KITT from Knight Rider

Post by reno »

the car was kool when I was a young adult in my 20's and the show was a must watch ! But got stale by the third season . it cost a couple thousand to bring it back to pristine . by looking at the photos it need a bit more then just detailing. also there not showing any real close-ups of the exterior of the car. i'd want to do a in person inspection of this car before drop the cash that being offer for it. my guess is david not been really good at preserving the car . .
another thought in my mind. is how many of these kitt cars were produced for that show. also how many are still left .