any help ?

This car is systematic, hyyydromatic...why it's greased lightning!
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

any help ?

Post by reno »

it's seem like a simple request to get a replacement new car window sticker? we'll it not so easy it turns out. when we bought the 2021 GMC Acadia the sticker vanished . we asked the dealer for a replacement right away with in days . like we said or we thought we said in pass post. the dealership changed ownership right after we bought the car like that same week. first we had license plate trying to renew them for are one car . that was fixed and the dealership payed for this years plates . but now were still trying to get a replacement window sticker . we even called the GM help line and its like talking to emptiness. they keep resending it back to the dealers . it been pushed up to a 2 nd tear person .who calls me every couple of days or weekly to say there trying to work with the dealer to get me a copy . WTF how hard is it for them remake a window sticker they have the vin # they produced the car . they should have records what was installed in the car we think . hell you can go online on a old car and pay for a replacement window sticker with just a vin #. I have friends who have done this for some of there vintage autos !
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: any help ?

Post by reno »

had a girl at a semi local GM dealer get this done for me .it took all of 10 mins for her to look the car up with the vin number and she emailed the info to me .im not sure what make it so tuff for a local dealer and GM corp .but all I know is they were blowing smoke up my ass or just lazy . anyway its done and now im happy !