2022 Ram 1500 TRX in your budget ?

This car is systematic, hyyydromatic...why it's greased lightning!
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

2022 Ram 1500 TRX in your budget ?

Post by reno »

you better have $80 to $100 grand to spare in loose change !
Essentially the regular Ram 1500 on steroids, the juiced-up TRX is dramatically wider and has a supercharged V-8 that generates 702 horsepower. Sure, there are mightier Hellcat-powered models, but no other stock pickup sounds like it ate a band of demons while sailing to 60 mph in just 3.7 seconds. The 450-hp Ford F-150 Raptor is the TRX's only real challenger, but it's not a fair fight until the 700-plus-hp Raptor R arrives. Even then it'll have to contend with the Ram's ridiculously luxurious interior and remarkable on-road manners,
With only 875 copies set to hit the streets, they make the TRX even easier to identify thanks to their exclusive bright-orange paint. Special bedside graphics and black 18-inch wheels with machined faces are part of the package, too. Inside, orange and copper-colored accents also appear on the floor mats, center-console badge, and the contrast stitching throughout the cabin. Wondering what one of these pumpkin-esque super pickups cost? They start at $93,280, but they're fully loaded with features such as ventilated front and rear seats, a leather-and-microsuede-wrapped steering wheel, etc. then there a Fire fighter version that will be in red or black with special badging .That’s not all, though. The TRX can also make its way through 32 inches of water. It can even make jumps of 32 inches or more without any damage at all to the truck or to whoever is driving it.

“Its suspension is so well-tuned that hitting the ground is like landing on a memory foam mattress.”
Executioner
Life Member

Re: 2022 Ram 1500 TRX in your budget ?

Post by Executioner »

Trucks sure demand a high price tag.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: 2022 Ram 1500 TRX in your budget ?

Post by Losbot »

I was given a ride in one of those a couple of months ago. HOLY CRAP that thing is a blast to drive. I wish I could budget that, as I'm looking for a pickup myself. If I didn't have the 'Vette, then maybe.
------------------------------------------