FS/FT chat!

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
warpath

Post by warpath »

hey you guys, trying something new here, me, phaestus, and bellz have started a new chat room which we intend to use as a real-time hub for selling and trading.

The server and channel for our new FS/FT chat is : IRC.ENTERTHEGAME.COM;6667 #pcabusers

for those who havent used IRC before here is how you log on to our real-time IRC FS/FT chat.

Go to http://www.mirc.com and download the latest version of mirc

when you have completed downloading mirc, install, there will be a popup box with the following options which are pretty much self-explanatory

these boxes should read as follows:
Full Name
E-Mail Address
Nickname
Alternative
ignore the top boxes and buttons and ignore the invisible mode check box for now as well, enter your nickname, your email address, etc. when you are done with that, press the ok button. Now, there should be a server window with a text bar at the bottom of the client, in that box type this EXACTLY as it is typed here, /server irc.enterthegame.com;6667 press enter when the /MOTD is done (scrolling text will have stopped) you then type /join #pcabusers and press enter :)

We are encouraging ppl to come and sell their stuff here and there :)

Everyone is welcome except BAD TRADERS!
Danielm7

chat

Post by Danielm7 »

You need to post a price, this isn't a auction, ok fine be that way, I'll offer 1 dollar for the chat ;)
renovation

Post by renovation »

im there :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Reg Kmet
Golden Member

Post by Reg Kmet »

no fair! i offer 1.50!
renovation

Post by renovation »

sold to reg.
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
warpath

Post by warpath »

check it out :)