FS/FT 1gig Athlon Classic combo, 750mhz T-bird & misc.

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
stall6g

Post by stall6g »

I have a 700mhz Athlon hardmodded by SDTom to 1 gig with an Alpha P7125 mounted on the core along with a retail box Asus K7V for sale. I have had this combo running at 1.05 gig without any problems using a 105 fsb but I will only guaranty 1 gig. The K7V has been flashed with the latest bios and includes everything from the box with a thermal probe. It is currently at a temp of 28 degrees Cel. but then again it is getting a little chilly here in New England. I am looking to get $260 for this combo shipped and am open to trade offers. Primarily looking for a good Socket A mobo or video card and just about anything else not Intel related. No offense to the Intel lovers out there just prefer AMD.

I also have a few other items for sale or trade:
750mhz T-bird Socket A Played around with it for less than an hour and got it to 950 on a KT7 with Taisol cooler no problem ($110)
Creative labs DXR2 decoder card with ribbon cable--($20)
LS-120 parallel port drive with 3 disks--($40)