FS/FT: Panasonic PVDV51D MiniDV Palmcorder/Camcorder/Video Camera|Xplod 220W Car Spea

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
Haywire22
Goober Member

FS/FT: Panasonic PVDV51D MiniDV Palmcorder/Camcorder/Video Camera|Xplod 220W Car Spea

Post by Haywire22 »

Well, my old topic was looking a little choppy, and plain crappy. So I am making a new topic! I have alot of eBay experience and only have a 6-0-0 Heat. I am willing to ship first on low-dollar stuff. If it's high dollar, my dad will be handling the trade(mritz, his heat is under mritz). All prices negotiable, just shoot me a PM!

ALL SERIOUS AND REASONABLE OFFERS ARE CONSIDERED! FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH AN OFFER!

WTB/WTT
EMG 60 or 85, 81 MAYBE but you'll have to talk me into it

___________________THIS WEEKS SPECIALS___________________________________

PANASONIC PV-DV51D CAMCORDER MINI DV PALMCORDER W/EXTRAS
Hi! I have here a Panasonic PV-DV51D. A VERY nice camera! I've had it a few months now, and I love it. It has barely ANY cosmetic damage. I dont see any on the camera! It looks brand new! It takes VERY quality video. The Still Pictures are'nt THE greatest but they are good enough for it being a Camcorder. I really don't want to get rid of this, but I must to finish a project I've started. So, my loss is your gain. It would be ideal if I could have this gone by next week. Heres the stuff it comes with:

-Camcorder
-2 batteries
-2 working tapes
-Carrying case
-Warranty until December of '05
-Battery Charger
-FireWire card and cable

225$ shipped UPS Ground! I'm open to reasonable offers, drop me a PM. Questions, pics, examples etc PM me!

...This goes retail online and in stores for around 340$...

NEW!!!!Sony Xplod 6 1/2 inch 220W Speakers(THIS IS A PAIR!!! 2 SPEAKERS!!!)
I was looking around my closet and found some old speakers I was gonna put in my car. Well, it seems I did'nt get the job I was hoping for, so no point in keeping these! I looked them up on BestBuy, about 80$ new. They are both in Excellent condition, 8/10 because one of the covers on the tweeter is broke off, but it will not affect the sound. I superglued it back on, good as new. TESTED with the 9-volt trick, they work. They also have the cool looking covers on them as well.

On the back:

XS-V1633
3 way speaker

PEAK POWER: 220W
RATED POWER: 50W
IMPENDANCE: 4 OHMS

45$ shipped to your door.

NEW!!!!Alpine 120W Coaxial 3-way Speaker
Another speaker I found. It's the oval type. 120W Peak, 30W RMS, IMP 4 OHMS
Sold as-is. No cover included. Dimensions: 6x9" (15x23 cm) I give it a 7/10 because one of the hard plastic peices that go around the outside to hold the screws is broken, WILL NOT AFFECT USABILITY! TESTED with the 9-volt trick, it works.
20$ shipped to your door

NEW!!!!Sounstorm Laboratories 500W Speaker
Wow. I never knew I had this beast. It is HUGE! 500 watts, 4 OHMS, I think its a 150W RMS, serial number SD-6935. I dunno the dimensions. I'm guessing 6x9" (15x23 cm).
TESTED with the 9-volt trick, it works.
25$ shipped to your door.

TAKE ALL THE SPEAKERS FOR 120$ SHIPPED!!!!

__________________________-Games and Software-________________________________

GAMES:
SimFarm - 10$ shipped
SimCopter - 10$ Shipped
SimSafari - 10$ shipped
SimIsle - 10$ shipped
Get all 4 for 20$ shipped!

Diablo(Box is smashed, but the CD and Jewel case is FLAWLESS) - 10$ shipped! I PAID 30$ WHEN IT WAS NEW!!!

SOFTWARE(Everything listed, 7$ shipped each or 20$ shipped for all.. WHAT A DEAL!)
StreetFinder 1999 Edition
TravelMap: 500000 Miles of Highways and Major Roads
Jurassic Park Entertainment Utility
PhotoFX
Joy of Cooking
2 disc set:Glaskas compact Our Earth and Our Cosmos
Comptons Home Library: The American Heritage Talking Dictionary

_________________GAMING SYSTEMS/CONSOLES/UTILITYS:_______________________

NONE RIGHT NOW!

_________________________COLLECTIBILES___________________________________

COMICS:

If you want a bit of randomness, or start a collection, heres a little twist deal. If you are in search of a certain comic, please PM me, I will go through and try to find it!

10$ + shipping, and I will randomly pick out 20 comics for you.
20$ + shipping, I will randomly pick out 30 comics for you
25$ + shipping, I will randomly pick out 60 comics for you!

All comics, 100$ + shipping

...and so on. The more you pay, the more comics you get!!!

CARDS

500 Random Baseball cards - 13$ shipped

______________________________MISC_______________________________________

Casio Overhead Calculators (3)
I have no idea WHY I have these and where I got them from but they gotta go! They are real neat, specifically for overhead projectors. Perfect for teachers. I have 3 of these, in PERFECT condition! They are in there own little 'Calculator Keepers', on the inside is very sturdy shock-absorbant foam. Then, they are in there own little leather baggy. Nice and safe! The neat thing about these is, they have a completely clear LCD screen! WOW! When used on the overhead projector, they look like a magic peice of overhead transparent! A great gift for that teacher in your family, or if your in a college class where you do alot of math presentations! BUY NOW! I have 3 of these, practically brand new, each in its' own sturdy, transportable, SAFE case!

I'm looking at 15$ shipped each! If you buy all 3, 30$ shipped! WHAT A DEAL! YOU GET ONE FREE!!!

Intel Me2Cam Virtual Digital WebCam

With the Intel Play Me 2 Cam, children can travel and explore inside video games such as Snow Surfin', Pinball, Bubble Mania, Club Tune, and Fun Zone, which allow for full interactive fun on every different level! Parents will love this too because it keeps their children active by allowing them to run, dance, and jump while they're doing what they love • Playing Games! But that's not all, the Play Me 2 Cam is capable of full-fledged video conferencing and more!

Specifications:

* Model: Intel Play Me2Cam
* Compliance: PC USB
* Included Software: • Snow Surfin' • Bubble Mania • Club Tune • Pinball • Fun Zone
* Hardware: Works with Win98/ME/2000/XP
* Software: Works with Win98/ME ONLY (But theres drivers out there)

20$ shipped!

its-about-time High Powered 'Class 3' Laser Pointer (0)
All I can say is; WOW! These are very high powered! These suckers have a 300ft range; if you have good batteries in it. They are a powder coated black, with a firm grey button. It has a pointed end and a pocket clip. Very good for teaching or messing with animals, or messing with people from your top floor apartment/hotel room! (Shine it on the ground or on there cars when there walking outside! Works great! Did it on a school trip and people were freaked!) These things have a million uses! Comes in a nice foam case, around 8-10" long (About the size of a large size pen). RETAIL: 50$

From me, 17$ shipped.

Everything in topic, 100$ shipped!(Minus comics. With comics, its 175$)

Thanks!

PAYPAL (non-cc) AND MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED ONLY! E-CHECKS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPMENT

Not responsible for DOA/shipping damage. When it leaves my door, it's no longer my responsibility. No refunds.
http://www.dimetribute.com

Paypal Verified
Ebay: 34 Positive, 0 negative!
mritz
Golden Member

Post by mritz »

Just to let everyone know this is my son, and he will be held to my high trading ethics or he will be digging my foot out of his A** :) LOL
smb
Almighty Member

Post by smb »

Originally posted by mritz
Just to let everyone know this is my son, and he will be held to my high trading ethics or he will be digging my foot out of his A** :) LOL

Ouch !!!

how big is the memory card ?
-InterAct Mega Memory Card 10$ shipped
Haywire22
Goober Member

Post by Haywire22 »

Originally posted by smb
Ouch !!!

how big is the memory card ?
-InterAct Mega Memory Card 10$ shipped

Stores up to 100 games, I'm guessing around 1MB since most saved GBA games are around 1 kb

Paypal Verified
pca admin

Post by pca admin »

Welcome to pca :)
Haywire22
Goober Member

Post by Haywire22 »

Originally posted by pca admin
Welcome to pca :)

Thanks! I'll enjoy my stay!

Paypal Verified
Haywire22
Goober Member

bump

Post by Haywire22 »

A bunch of stuff added, sold, updated, prices lowered, etc

Paypal Verified
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

If the pending on the PS2 falls through, that's just want I needed.

Thanks,
Mickey

Also, shame on you wanting a Hi8 camcorder. We live in the digital age now.
Haywire22
Goober Member

Post by Haywire22 »

long awaited bump! :-D

Paypal Verified