kMaN's FS/FT Store

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
kMaN
Genuine Member

Post by kMaN »

Originally posted by Echelon V
Its tempting........ I better find a good deal on a toledo fast; they did drop in price. I am thinking newegg.

Is it compatible with my 7950 GX2? Because it wasn't compatible with two of the pci-e boards at my house :(

I am having trouble resisting the intel core 2 duo aswell... so many choices!!!

The cpu I am currently using is single-core :o

YEs, the board is supposed to work with the 7950. It sounds like all you needed to do was upgrade the bios on the other mobo's to get that card to work..............but of course I don't know what other mobo's your talking about.
Echelon V
Genuine Member

Post by Echelon V »

I have decided that i would like to buy the motherboard but if you could show me somewhere that the board is compatible with the 7950 GX2, I would be alot more comfortable. No offense, I have just not found it on any compatibility lists for the 7950 GX2. If you can't find it on any compatibility lists its ok.....but if its not compatible with it could I send it back to you for a refund? Do you have all that came with the board included?

PS Sorry for the questions. I will install it correctly I assure you. I am A+, MCSE, and CCNA certified.
kMaN
Genuine Member

Post by kMaN »

Originally posted by Echelon V
I have decided that i would like to buy the motherboard but if you could show me somewhere that the board is compatible with the 7950 GX2, I would be alot more comfortable. No offense, I have just not found it on any compatibility lists for the 7950 GX2. If you can't find it on any compatibility lists its ok.....but if its not compatible with it could I send it back to you for a refund? Do you have all that came with the board included?

PS Sorry for the questions. I will install it correctly I assure you. I am A+, MCSE, and CCNA certified.

pm sent
Echelon V
Genuine Member

Post by Echelon V »

Yeah I was going over the possibility simply because its possible. The chance of a feature rich board like this having a problem is highly unlikely. I just go over return policies because I am so used to ebay.... that horrible place. Ebay will burn you in a heart beat.
kMaN
Genuine Member

Post by kMaN »

NP withe the questions, etc.

I'm usually good with refunds and working with the buyer, I usually record all the serial numbers for the parts I send and I keep all the records, pm's, and emails of our transactions.

I also pm'd you.
Echelon V
Genuine Member

Post by Echelon V »

Thanks but my brother who I was buying it for seems to be shying away from it.... sucks for him because he is using a cheap asus board that has only one pci-e slot. I was thinking of buying it for my self but I read Conroe is better if I was going to buy a new processor. I believe I can convince him to get it but it might take a little time. If someone else gives you an offer don't wait on me. My current processor is a P4 Prescott 3.4Ghz HT which is slow but I will probably get a Conroe now. Sorry if you feel I was leading you on. :(

PS. I will continue to try to persuade him to buy it though because its in his best interest to purchase it. My opologies for the delay.
kMaN
Genuine Member

Post by kMaN »

bump............. :)