OT what would you do???

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
lilrandy

Post by lilrandy »

all I want is what was prommised me. that is all. I got my Ole lady on my ass to get her puter runnin and I DONT HAVE A ****IN CHIP.also an email would be nice. If you need to call me you got my phone #

thnx to those who have emailed me with help. you know who you are :O)
lilrandy

Post by lilrandy »

O and nunz?? GET WELL SOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :O)
aCiDReflux
Genuine Member

Post by aCiDReflux »

Hey Mike its good to hear from you. I'm not really worried about the lateness more really is the contact. If I had heard from you awhile ago I wouldn't have worried about it and chocked it up to being sick and family matters. I understand those things as I've been late myself shipping out when I got terribly sick and one time my Girlfriend had a death in the family and I had to go to her hometown and the funeral for half a week. I tried to keep contact though so as not to scare the buyer/fellow trader. Really if your jsut honest and keep contact I'm sure the guy will understand. Thanks for getting in touch with me.
Biohazard

Post by Biohazard »

I appoligize for that lack of contact. I gave randy my cell number (btw did you call tonight randy? I had 1 pick up and no one was there, and another one that went to voice mail... or something like that)

(248) 346-1142. It's the only phone I have right now, so feel free to try, even though it's a POS prepaid deal.
plucky duck

Post by plucky duck »

Hi Bio, I've emailed you several times too over @ your old email and your current one. Please respond to it as soon as possible, thx.

I need to know whether you've received my 3 DVDs and what's the details on my money order. Did you sent them out yet? I know you were sick a while ago, maybe you forgot to send it to me? Anyhow, lmk what's up 'cause I haven't received your MO yet.

LMK thanks,
Pluckster
Biohazard

Post by Biohazard »

email slow right now. I just got em today. your $$$ should be there shortly (suprised it's not yet). smaller packages tend to go pretty fast through canada.
Reg Kmet
Golden Member

Post by Reg Kmet »

woah man, i've been out of the loop here for a few days due to a blown up PS, im usin a CYRIX now! Bio, whats goin on?? talk to me man.. if our deal is in some kinda trouble, please let me know man...
Heatware Evals
mailto:?subject=&body=
The BLACKBIRD

STILL Canada's PREMIER Trader and FOUNDER of the Ukrainian PC ABUSERS POSSE baby!
lilrandy

Post by lilrandy »

called you a couple times and even left voice mail.here it is wensday and still no email
lilrandy

Post by lilrandy »

after alot of thought on the matter I have come to the conclusion that If I dont have My shit By Friday I will get it touch with my bosses brother who just happends to be a post master @ the airport here. I feel that is giving Mike ample time to Overnite me My shit. It was supposed to be over nighted last friday so I will give it till friday to get here. I will let all know that this has been an experience I WONT REPEAT! from now on unless you ship first in dealing with me we wont deal period. I have taken much pride in building up my rep as a fair and honest trader both here and the other 2 forms I hang @, but this shit is outta hand. BTW if anyone has a cellie2 566+ I will me needing one if mike dont ship my shit. I dont have much to trade since Mike has both my 366 and 400 cellies
nunz

Post by nunz »

thanks smb...and thanks again for spelling it right :)
<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=1246">My Heatware</a>
aCiDReflux
Genuine Member

Post by aCiDReflux »

I don't know what to think at the moment. I was thinking the man would email me by now. That's why I put the statement in "Thanks for getting in touch with me." But no email yet. I figure if you can post here you can email with yahoo. And I'm sorry but you can't say Yahoo email is being slow becuase mine is working just fine.
I'm not going to bother calling long distance either. I've got free calling cards but I'll call a Pakistani time/weather forcast number before I call for this just on principle. Mike, If you can't email call me @ 662-513-4053 and if I'm not here leave a message.
I'm not really angry but I don't have a woman yelling at me either. It is slowing two projects up at the moment though and that is a bit irritating. I figure a week is well enough time to get some simple cds shipped. After that we will see what I think of. I'll probably be angry by then, but right now I'm kind of nonchalant about the whole thing. Just get those shipped and I'll be happy. Thanks.
-Don
lilrandy

Post by lilrandy »

hey wait a min. nunz I wished you a get well soon no thnx for me?? :O( lol
blade

Post by blade »

Juts received an email from him saying that he has emailed everyone. Please post here if you have not heard from him.

I am real sorry guys for all this hassle. I really thought more of him and never thought he'd do something like this. I am extremely dissappointed in his actions. :( Keep us all updtated here as to how things go.

And yes, please do leave him the proper eval whenever you get the items from him. I'm learning that several others didn't do that before. If they had then perhaps some of you would not be going through this hassle.
lilrandy

Post by lilrandy »

still no email from him here Blade :O( have left 2 voice mails this morning
aCiDReflux
Genuine Member

Post by aCiDReflux »

Got an email from him that said my package went out last Friday. So, I will be waiting.