For Sale or trade

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
Echelon V
Genuine Member

For Sale or trade

Post by Echelon V »

PCI-Express Sapphire X800 Pro 256MB With Software bundle
(PowerDVD6, Prince of Persia 2: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, driver CD, Overclocking utility, PowerDirector 3 DE, MotoGp 2, Tribes 2, Doom 3 Retail)
and its power adapter cable, S-Video splitter, and HDTV Dongle. + Original Manual.

iCute ATX Power Supply 400W
which includes 20pin to 24pin adapter, Install screws, and power outlet cable.

Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical with USB and PS/2 Plug.

The Wheel mouse optical comes free with the first item that sells or trades.

The graphics card was never abused or overclocked and I am offering it for $60 including shipping with all the software listed above. Or I will trade it for an Audigy 2 or better sound card.

The iCute ATX 400w was what came with a case I bought but it doesn't support SLI so I am selling it for $20 including shipping. Or i will trade it for any reasonable offer. Feel free to PM me.

I ship to US only sorry.
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

Do you have any heat?

***EDIT***

nm, found your heat.. As you have none, would you be willing to ship first to established traders? If so, I'll take the X800 Pro for the $60 as stated..

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
Echelon V
Genuine Member

Post by Echelon V »

You because your a vet around here. And your heatware is pretty good too. Graphics card now sold.
Echelon V
Genuine Member

Post by Echelon V »

*****The Graphics Card is now sold so it leaves the following:*****

iCute ATX Power Supply 400W + FREE Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical with USB and PS/2 Plug
The PSU includes 20pin to 24pin adapter, Install screws, and power outlet cable.

The iCute ATX 400w PSU was what came with a case I bought but it doesn't support SLI but does support PCI-E so I am selling it for $20 including shipping.
Or i will trade it for any reasonable offer. Feel free to PM me.
Echelon V
Genuine Member

Post by Echelon V »

*******UPDATE********

*****Everything now sold******

Admins can now delete this thread i guess... LOL
Echelon V
Genuine Member

Post by Echelon V »

Ego, now that you have the card you might be interested in this http://www.svcompucycle.com/avc-at4-r1.html

Just thought you might like the price. Its pretty cheap for a vga cooler but then again you might have liquid cooling already.
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

heh.. That's a good price, but I don't overclock video cards and it's working just fine as it is. So I'll probably just stick with the stock cooler. CPUs on the other hand.. heh heh heh...

btw, left you heat!

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!