Dell Latitude 531

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
RubberDuckie

Dell Latitude 531

Post by RubberDuckie »

This is an older computer but works just fine. Clean
Fresh XP install

$100

JSTMF
RubberDuckie

Post by RubberDuckie »

Specs:
AMD Turion 64x2 TL-58 Processor (798mhz)
2 Gig Ram
80Gig HDD

Just dont know what to do with this
JSTMF
wvjohn

Post by wvjohn »

onboard vid?
<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=123" target="_blank" >Heatware</a>
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Bump for a nice deal. My wife still has one of those. Decent lappy for it's time. Should run nice with a clean install. You can still find batteries for them on Amazon for decent price. That was a popular laptop in it's time.

I use Avast Free AV on it but I did the custom install and ONLY installed the file protection module and unchecked everything else. That makes for a nice light weight solution. That and Google Chrome for browsing since that's become a very light weight and safe browser.

The video is ATI based, I forget the chip. Not gaming class but WAY better than the Intel onboard video of that era. That was my main reason for buying it new originally.
----
EDIT:

Specs & review here:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/Dell-Lati ... ew-summary
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

RubberDuckie

Post by RubberDuckie »

FP is correct. The vid card is ATI based on the drivers used but not a gaming card.
JSTMF