For Sale: Sapphire Radeon 6950 1GB

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
GuardianAsher
Golden Member

For Sale: Sapphire Radeon 6950 1GB

Post by GuardianAsher »

Hey all. I've got the upgrade bug and I want to switch to a nVidia graphics card, so I'm putting mine up for sale in the hopes of being able to justify the purchase.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6814102949

It's a Radeon 6950 1GB card I've had for a little over a year now, with the super secret dual BIOS backup switch that unlocks it to a 6970. It opens up the extra cores that were disabled in the 6950 BIOS. It came from the factory this way, and its completely stable on the second BIOS. I can post pictures of GPU-Z later, and pics of the actual card. It's a great card, plays everything I have thrown at it at 1080p on highest settings without skipping a beat. Never been overclocked, always been in a very well ventilated case. I just really want to go nVidia is the only reason I'm even considering selling it. I upgraded from a Radeon 4870 to this card and it was a massive improvement.

Asking $150 plus whatever shipping will be. Have the original box.

PayPal preferred. I have little heat but have been here forever and someone's gotta vouch for me :P but I will ship first if I have to. Any takers?