WTB: Laptop

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
Executioner
Life Member

WTB: Laptop

Post by Executioner »

I have a friend at work that is looking for a used laptop. If any of you guys have one or may have one, please let me know. Exchanges of merchandise and money will be handled directly by me.
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

anything specific or just something for light use (browsing, email, etc)? i can probably dig one up that is 3-4 yrs old. my g/f has one that needs to go (she has three...) but it would be a week or so before it could be ready. her old one has a cracked left front case, but it's worked fine for years. it's an old HP nc6910p or something like that.

lmk.
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Yeah light use only, but have decent memory and hd space.
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

b-man1 wrote:anything specific or just something for light use (browsing, email, etc)? i can probably dig one up that is 3-4 yrs old. my g/f has one that needs to go (she has three...) but it would be a week or so before it could be ready. her old one has a cracked left front case, but it's worked fine for years. it's an old HP nc6910p or something like that.

lmk.
any update on your GF's laptop? I'm still interested if you have one.