FS: Asus X501A Laptop, Vizio Android Tablet

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
GuardianAsher
Golden Member

FS: Asus X501A Laptop, Vizio Android Tablet

Post by GuardianAsher »

Got a few things up for sale today. Am selling them for a friend. Have the items in hand. Been around PCA for a good long while, and a few people can vouch for me, so will ship upon payment received through Paypal to a confirmed address. Pictures are crumby taken with a cell phone, so if you want better pictures andor more info, PM me for more. With all that out of the way, on to the items!

Let me preface this by saying that all of the items are in basically mint condition. The person who purchased them basically bought them on impulse, found out they didn't like Windows 8, then stuck them in a closet and didn't touch them again until they gave them to me to 'do whatever I wanted with'. (She became a Mac user, bless her soul.)

Very little to no use on them, and all items are in perfect working order, very minor (if any) blemishes. Only the Vizio tablet comes with an original box. The others have been lost to time.

All prices OBO and negotiable. Not really looking for anything for trade since I'm selling these for my friend, but you can hit me up with something interesting anyway.

PS: If you want more pictures, PM me. PCA's spam filter is being a pain and won't let me put them up. Don't know why.

Original Microsoft Surface RT 32GB 10.6" Tablet with blue keyboard cover $GONE to FP!

Specs
nVidia Tegra 3 quad-core CPU
2GB RAM
32GB SSD
10.6 1366x768 5-point touch screen
Wifi, Bluetooth
Windows 8 RT (upgradeable to Windows 8.1 RT)

Full specs here http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/products/surface

Not much more to say about this one. It's a Surface RT so it's not able to run x86 programs and the like, but would be good to give to a kid for basic web browsing and apps, and not have to worry so much about getting viruses. System will come with the original factory copy of Windows 8 RT at the new computer startup screen. You will have to sign into your Microsoft account to upgrade it to 8.1. System will come with the original power brick.

Asus X501A 15.6" White Laptop - Factory Refurbished - $200 OBO plus shipping

Intel Pentium 2020M 2.4GHz Ivy Bridge CPU
4GB RAM
320GB HDD
15.6" 1366x768 Screen
Wifi, Bluetooth
Windows 8 64-bit (Upgradeable to Windows 8.1)

Product Page Here: http://www.asus.com/us/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/X501A/

Basic little laptop. White, basically unused laptop with stock copy of Windows 8. Pretty light, would be good to carry around in a bag. Non touch screen model. System will come with the original factory copy of Windows 8 at the new computer startup screen. You will have to sign into your Microsoft account to upgrade it to 8.1. System will come with the original power brick.

Vizio VTAB1008-V 8" Android Tablet - Factory Refurbished - $45 OBO plus shipping

Android 2.3
VIA ARM 610 1 GHz
512 MB Memory, 4 GB (2 GB user accessible), microSD memory cards up to 32 GB.
8-inch LED-backlit LCD with multi-touch capabilities.

Product Page Here: http://www.vizio.com/vtab1008-b.html

Basic run-of-the-mill cheapy Android tablet running Gingerbread. Factory refurbished, apparently a B-grade model but I can't find any real issues with it (though honestly I didn't look very hard). Powered up to verify working, then turned it back off and didn't touch it otherwise. Good for kids, something you don't care about. System will come with original charger and a plain white box.

(Will throw in a discount if someone wants to buy the ASUS and this.)

(Note: Screen still has protector on it. Big gash looking thing is a bubble in the screen protector)

Let me know if you have any questions or want to see more pictures. Will be happy to oblige.

Thanks,
Josh
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

PM sent for the Surface (YES THE SURFACE! DO NOT MOCK ME PEOPLE!) :)
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

GuardianAsher
Golden Member

Post by GuardianAsher »

Surface is yours FP. PM incoming.

Still willing to do a discount if someone buys the laptop and wants the tablet too!

Thanks!
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

THE SURFACE?!?!?!
(Mock, I will) ;)
------------------------------------------