wtb hp printer power plug

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
renovation

wtb hp printer power plug

Post by renovation »

in need of a power cord for a HP F4140 power cord . its a cord with 3 pin plug in to the back of the printer !
was given this printer from my daughter but she misplaced the cord :(
figured I'd give 1 shot on the forum .
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
renovation

Post by renovation »

the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Sorry man, I had one, but when I moved in July, I got rid of a lot of pc stuff including that cord.
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

The cord in the picture is a super standard 2 pin cable. Any Sony or cheap electronics device will have 1, or you can buy at Radio shack, Best Buy, etc.
renovation

Post by renovation »

I need the power pack and cord :(
ZYFER

Post by ZYFER »

I have the same one on mine. I dread the day something might happen to it. Man why can't they just use standard cords these days.
When all else fails, replace the user.
renovation

Post by renovation »

I'm ready to just buy a new printer but those that are married can understand why this is on hold :(
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

renovation wrote:I'm ready to just buy a new printer but those that are married can understand why this is on hold :(
Time to forget InkJets anyways...pick yourself something like this
Brother HL-5470DW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer

I have an older model, HL-5250DN that has been solid for probably over 6-8 years now. You can probably pick one up under $200 when on sale.
[SIZE="1"]When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.[/size]
renovation

Post by renovation »

this is a 2nd unit for are time in florida . all we need is a $50 or cheaper unit . not a major investment unit. this is for store coupons - just min. use printing for the wife. I'm just letting the wife have her way at the moment . its her who needs the papers not me really .but will need to be wireless and a scan is more important then the printer really. just for keeping records of papers.
renovation

Post by renovation »

to be truthful what in thinking is a Epson -cheap workforce unit like $70 .just because its software she use to. 2nd choice be Epson® Expression® XP-420 due to same software should be about the same. the workforce also for printing speed I hate waiting for slow printers.
Shadow250
Golden Member

Post by Shadow250 »

they have them on ebay for less than $20

<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=9490"><font color=red>My Heatware<font/></a> <font color=white><font size="2"> :cool

:hic :rockon:
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

renovation wrote:the workforce also for printing speed I hate waiting for slow printers.
If you hate waiting for slow printers that's even more reason to get a laser printer :) InkJets are cheap for a reason, one of them being the amount of money it costs you in ink over the life of the printer.

I will say the Brother printers have gotten pricier over the years. I'm pretty sure I paid < 150 for mine years ago.
[SIZE="1"]When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.[/size]
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I have been buying the HP LaserJet 1102w printers for some time now for the attorneys that want a small laser for quick jobs. They're reliable and usually on sale for like $100. They also support wireless and are approved by Apple so you can print from your iPhone/iPad if you'd like.

Just something to consider.
------------------------------------------

renovation

Post by renovation »

losbot thanks we need a scanner on the unit !
renovation

Post by renovation »

on a side note =used a Brothers All in One scanner Printer today . to scan 3 sheets of papers was I disappointed it the time it took per sheet to copy them. maybe I'm just spoiled by my Epson workforce 445 or 545 I have at home it seems very fast doing copys / scanning. these were b/w tax papers .