water cooling

All things AMD. The best motherboards, COOLING setup, overclocking, how to, etc..
lewis1987
Genuine Member

water cooling

Post by lewis1987 »

hey

i want to water cool my pc i have always used plain old simple fan power but need to have low temp on my new gaming rig and low noise if possible.

as a water cooling noob could u point me in the dirrection of some good makes and models please i would like to water cool vid card and cpu
smb
Almighty Member

Post by smb »

probably the simplest/best water cooling unit would be a Reserator. it's made by Thermaltake.
Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

I thought Zalman made the reserator. Also the coolermaster aquagate mini is a real simple water cooling solution. No bleeding lines, less parts to mess with. Comes pre filled with crimp style clamps that wont leak. I was gonna buy one but got a Silverstone heatpipe cooler w/o fans. Dont get much quieter than that. 50c @ full load (folding@home 24/7). As long as you have a couple case fans a heatpipe cooler is much simpler and usually cheaper.
[email="chevelle.h@gmail.com"][color="red"]MAIL[/color][/email]
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I hgave a XP120 and have the fan on it running 5V. is one of them hydro bearing fans and i cant hear it. the loudest thing in my pc now is my HD. it runs 40-45 full load depending on room temp.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
smb
Almighty Member

Post by smb »

Originally posted by Key Keeper
I thought Zalman made the reserator. Also the coolermaster aquagate mini is a real simple water cooling solution. No bleeding lines, less parts to mess with. Comes pre filled with crimp style clamps that wont leak. I was gonna buy one but got a Silverstone heatpipe cooler w/o fans. Dont get much quieter than that. 50c @ full load (folding@home 24/7). As long as you have a couple case fans a heatpipe cooler is much simpler and usually cheaper.

you are right it is made by zalman.