Dell has seen the light

All things AMD. The best motherboards, COOLING setup, overclocking, how to, etc..
TonyH

Dell has seen the light

Post by TonyH »

[align=center]Image[/align]
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

All I can say is : IT'S ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME!!!!!!! I might actually have a reason to buy a dell now... NOT! lol..

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I'd consider buying one of their XPS systems for gaming. They're quality systems. Frankly I'm tired of building my own rig.

I almost did that last time but then I start to add up the price and realize I can build it for half that and just can't go through with it.

It would be worth it though - I really find it aggravating building my own rigs. I just don't have the time, and I don't like the inevitable tweaking and tuning. When a Dell comes out of the box it just works.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

NubyCanuby_OFC

Post by NubyCanuby_OFC »

I let one of the local computer retailers build my last rig. It only cost $25 more than the parts would have. This gives you a 1 year parts and 2 years labor warranty on everything.
GuardianAsher
Golden Member

Post by GuardianAsher »

I love building my own comp. Even through all the trouble it gives me, when I build it, I know it's built to my specifications. And to my satisfaction.

Back on topic: Thank GOD Dell has done it.
impuresoul2k3

Post by impuresoul2k3 »

Eh the Core 2 Duo is the hot item right now, it is good to see that they finally offer and amd solution though

Edit, I feel bad for bringing up a dead thread, whoops!
Athlon 3500+
1.5gb PC4200 Ram
nVidia 7600GS
DVD+-R/RW Dual Layer
Segate 160gb HD
Sweet 15" CRT!

Heat
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Funny, they not but a few weeks ago announced that they were stopping AMD desktop sales, which is sad, because really the processors aren't that bad. Especially if you don't game (which most people who buy Dells don't).