Who has extra Loctite Defogger Stuff?

All things AMD. The best motherboards, COOLING setup, overclocking, how to, etc..
Underclocked

Who has extra Loctite Defogger Stuff?

Post by Underclocked »

I know you don't get a very big bottle, but I'm in the boonies of the Ozarks. I'll check tomorrow to see if the auto parts store has it/can get it but it seems a shame to buy a whole bottle of that stuff. Any way to divy up a bottle??
Know what I mean??? :eek:
Underclocked

Post by Underclocked »

Didn't mean to sound like I was begging, but what the heck! Problem is solved apparently as my local parts store doesn't have/but CAN get the kit in for me Wednesday. Guess I can hold out that long. ;-)
$6.99 for the whole kit, pretty good. Now I need a loan.
VidmanII

Post by VidmanII »

What in the world is that pic of under your user ID??? Looks like a shotgun suicide or something equally messy!!
AMD Ph II X4 955 BE 3.2 @ 3.8 GHz | Scythe SCSMZ-2000 | ASRock 880GMH/USB3 | 8 GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 | Radeon HD5670 | Kingston 128GB SSD
Underclocked

Post by Underclocked »

Todd, I was waiting to see if anyone would ask or perhaps know. Guess I'll leave it a mystery for now. I'll just say it was something I don't miss.
sethpa
Golden Member

Post by sethpa »

man, looks like a bigass tumor or something, ugh! I bet you don't miss that a bit Undy. :)

sethpa
"my overclocked brain runs much faster with the thought processor disabled"
VidmanII

Post by VidmanII »

a hemmorhoid?
AMD Ph II X4 955 BE 3.2 @ 3.8 GHz | Scythe SCSMZ-2000 | ASRock 880GMH/USB3 | 8 GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 | Radeon HD5670 | Kingston 128GB SSD
Underclocked

Post by Underclocked »

Okay, got my defogger repair kit. Turned out to be Permatex brand (copper colored "paint" and dries extremely fast). Three tries before I got it right. There still HAS to be a better way of doing that. Someone should put out a little tape strip with the four tiny conductive strips like I've seen elsewhere, only for a REASONABLE price. That would have to be easier than what I just did.

Hey, Compuwiz - you reading this???