*edited

If you're having trading problems please post here
integra2316
Goober Member

*edited

Post by integra2316 »

*edited by admin

Let's wait till we get all the facts here. ;)
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

i'd suggest emailing him and pm first before this...
Augix

Post by Augix »

Hopefully this is a missunderstanding. Thanks guys
SURE !

I got a DvD from him The last weekwith out problems ! and I agree with Predator dont use this as email.
maybe you can change the Title of this thread till you solve the issue. :)
Heatware
Invisible Evil

Post by Invisible Evil »

HE has been replied to.
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

he is also a jackass.... he don't bother telling anyone he's emailed or pm'd invisible and then has the balls to pm me and tell me he has an cops a fucking attitude with me over my suggestion above... :rolleyes:
Invisible Evil

Post by Invisible Evil »

Well I aint worried about it, I didnt do anything wrong and had I been able to get online it would have been taken care of very quickly, He left me a nasty Heat eval so he should be ok, plus I took care of the loot.
As far as the MO I sent from the bank the first time well they havnt came back with anything solid yet, so far looks like it wasnt cashed, and if it was well then Ill just deal, I would rather loose an extra 25.00 than get a bad rep here with all my peeps on PCA....

He had all the reason in the world to be updet about it, and he is new to trading so Ill let the ass kicking I got online from him go, looks like he got me pretty good in a few posts and like I said he was right to be concerned, he doesnt know me from Adam and Heatware is new to him. :D

I will say this though, I have never sent out anything priority mail and it got lost, now maybe I put down the wrong Zip code, or maybe a crooked mail clerk got it and forged a name who the hell knows..

Oh and unless I missed it or deleted it, I didnt get any Email at all from anyone sept the Brass Monkey.
Got one PM.. Not that it matters.

:| :D
Invisible Evil

Post by Invisible Evil »

Well he recieved his 2cnd MO I guess today, I had to email him for him to tell me.. Lest i still have a negative heat on my shoulders, I think I will drown away my sorrows with a nice brew.