Ebay: Someone sold me a flashed 9800SE

If you're having trading problems please post here
Kyguy
Goober Member

Ebay: Someone sold me a flashed 9800SE

Post by Kyguy »

A guy had a 9800 Pro on ebay for a pretty good price, I checked his past auctions and they looked all legit and everything, so I used buy it now.

It gets here, and it's a flashed 9800SE, but in reality, it isn't even flashed! The drivers recognize it as a SE, and the clock speeds are SE speeds :(

So I email him, I tried calling him, but the information he gave Ebay was false. His name under there was false also. So, now I'm stuck with a 9800SE and out $265 :(

I file a buyer complaint with paypal but they refuse because the seller sent me "something"

The buyer refuses to give my money back, at one time he wanted me to ship it first and then he'd refund money but I don't trust him at all. Suggestions? I filed a claim with squaretrade & ebay, I also had a conversation with paypal but they pretty much don't care since he shipped me something.

An email log is here: http://m00t.com/9800pro/email.txt

Any suggestions? Now that paypal won't do anything, I think I'm going to have to start talking to him again to get my money back :mad

solved. He sent my money back :>
osadeghi
Genuine Member

Post by osadeghi »

Hey guy,

Sorry about what happened to you...but something similar happened to me a few months ago.... except it was for a plasma tv.... my problem was fixed by calling 1-866-966-HELP. That is the number to the radio broadcaster "The Troubleshooter" Tom Martino. Hes been helping people out with legal matters for over 25 years and they dont charge a penny. Plus you might be able to get to talk to him over the air :) Good luck
osadeghi
Genuine Member

Post by osadeghi »

Thats awesome....Congrats