Need Help With a Bad Trader

If you're having trading problems please post here
drphilngood
Goober Member

Need Help With a Bad Trader

Post by drphilngood »

I need help in resolving a transaction in which the buyer received the laptop and it worked but he complained that it didn't suit him. I told him to send it back or just take it to UPS and I'd refund his money and pay the shipping costs on 1-14-05 and several times after that. I also emailed him telling him to send it back immediately and posted for him to send it back in a forum thread right after he posted it.

After ignoring my warnings that he needed to send it back and even taking the laptop apart, he finally responds today that he wants to send it back. I tell him that he has taken too long and refuse.

I have all the IMs, emails, another forum member that he told it worked and a photo that he requested before he bought it that proves that the laptop worked when I sent it to him. I emphasized to him that he had to send it back immediately so that I'd be able to file a claim with UPS's insurance for shipping damage since it had worked well when I shipped it.

I would very much appreciate it if one of you guys would contact me and advise me on this matter.
Thanks

edit: I have now found evidence of his bad trading in other forums as well and I forgot to mention that he is apparently intending on screwing me out of the $100 he still owes me on this deal as well. Perhaps that's what he had in mind all along, eh?
OldMan
Genuine Member

information....

Post by OldMan »

Post the forum link for us where this trade took place.

Give us a screen name and a few details on who this
trader is and mybe we can give you some help. K?

Pops.