Trade gone bad

If you're having trading problems please post here
rulesdude
Goober Member

Trade gone bad

Post by rulesdude »

I did a trade with twentymeese. Problems occurred so I decided to cancel the trade and refund his money. Because he got higher feedback then me on GTZ, I had to refund his payment which I did on 12/30/05. He promised to send the game on 1/2/06 and ignored all emails sent to him. Now he is giving me excuses and giving me the run around. Do not trade with him. Help would be greatly appreciated. I emailed TonyH@trollhunters but no response. I lost about $32. Not a very big deal but I just don't want it to happen to anyone else. Add Matt Kleinman on Traders to Avoid. Thanks for your time.

Linky:
http://gametz.com/user/TwentyMeese.html
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Re: Trade gone bad

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

Originally posted by rulesdude
I did a trade with twentymeese. Problems occurred so I decided to cancel the trade and refund his money. Because he got higher feedback then me on GTZ, I had to refund his payment which I did on 12/30/05. He promised to send the game on 1/2/06 and ignored all emails sent to him. Now he is giving me excuses and giving me the run around. Do not trade with him. Help would be greatly appreciated. I emailed TonyH@trollhunters but no response. I lost about $32. Not a very big deal but I just don't want it to happen to anyone else. Add Matt Kleinman on Traders to Avoid. Thanks for your time.

Linky:
http://gametz.com/user/TwentyMeese.html

When did you email Tony? It's possible he just hasn't had time to get back to you yet..

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
rulesdude
Goober Member

Post by rulesdude »

I emailed him 2 weeks ago.
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

Ok.. I'll look into it and swee what I can do.

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
beguile
Goober Member

Post by beguile »

Thanks I went to do the grunt work for this eGo. He is refusing to send me back my games and instead send me back the payment of $32 which he held for 2 months. He only refunded me after receiving a threat that I was going to file charges against him. I still want my games back but I don't think he will send it back to me. He is "claiming" that he lost the games after stating that he will return them on 1/2/06. His Bad Trader Report is still on that site. I'm not sure if there's much that I can do at this moment and I don't think they can do much if I file a report against him.

But please add him on traders to avoid so other people won't have to go through this.
name: kleinman, matthew r
email: mrk13@email.arizona.edu
TwentyMeese@hotmail.com
type: student