Troll Hunters.com is now online

If you're having trading problems please post here
blade

Troll Hunters.com is now online

Post by blade »

http://www.trollhunters.com/

Thoughts, suggestions and comments appreciated and encouraged. This will no doubt evolve as we go.
Coldfusion

Post by Coldfusion »

Wow...that's a great idea. Good to see the moderators of the different boards working together!

On another note: I saw a Visa commercial today that cracked me up (and reminded me of your sig). A guy drops his wallet into the monkey exhibit at the zoo, the monkey climbs down, picks up the wallet and hands it back to the guy. The guy walks away, impressed at the intelligence of the monkey. The monkey turns to the other monkeys, puts on a big smile like in your sig, and pulls out the guys visa card. Anyway, i thought it was funny :)
renovation

Post by renovation »

:) i fully agree with coldfusion on the working together -
i know blade you have tryed so hard for so long to have the boards work in unity on things -you must have a good feeling deep inside that your dream of the boards working together is starting to take hold !
to bad it had to be mostly due to trolls :(
but it is a start of good things to come for all that use the boards :)
thank you again as i have said many times for all you do :) and the unseen and spoken ones out there that are making this all happen :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help