how to fix up a nice truck for freebird !

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, post your joke of the day. And cheer up will ya!
renovation

how to fix up a nice truck for freebird !

Post by renovation »

ha joe when i hit town next month we will do your moms truck up right with
beads hanging from the sun visors
curb feelers
wide whitewall tires
lepard seat covers
a set of foam dice for the rear veiw mirror
a belly dancer for the dash
a bull dog or steer horns for the hood
flames painted on the side of the truck
new exhaust pipe coming up over the roof like a mack truck look !
finder skirts on the rear wheel wells
and a big ugga horn on the hood that plays old dixie down
and a old beer keg as a gas tank in the bed and we will remove the tail gate so it can be seen better !
and take those bumbers off and get some rail road ties and install them as the bumpers and sell the ones she has to help pay for all these improvements
and we need to install 2 / 3 spot lights to one on each window piller and one on the roof so she will find he way were ever she gos
and while were at it better get a large cb annenna and put a rackoon tail on the top ! we will mount that in a rear fender also get some crome or gold metal and install it as door kicks for both doors !and about 8 inchs wide should do it just fine !
all that i can think of right now do !
WHE'LL maybe one more thing a large key like they use to use on roller skates when your mom was a little girl she will know what im talking about and put it on the rear of the truck so it looks like you have to wind it up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
sethpa
Golden Member

Post by sethpa »

Too late 'reno, she already has her truck modded out that way :D

sethpa
"my overclocked brain runs much faster with the thought processor disabled"
renovation

Post by renovation »

i talked to freebird and she said she will buy all the parts for the truck mod !
and all the members who make it to the pca party can add imput or help with the transformation of her truck :) but its not manatory !!!!:laugh
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
news

Post by news »

DEATH to anyone that touches my truck :)
renovation

Post by renovation »

linda it will run really good on white lightning to when we overclock the motor :)