Today's Joke:

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, post your joke of the day. And cheer up will ya!
renovation

Today's Joke:

Post by renovation »

Today's Joke:

When you get those pre-approved letters in the mail for everything from credit cards to 2nd mortgages and junk like that, most of them come with postage paid return envelopes, right? Well, why not get rid of some of your other junk mail and put it in these cool little envelopes!

Send an ad for your local chimney cleaner to American Express. Or a pizza coupon to Citibank. If you didn't get anything else that day, then just send them their application back! Just make sure your name isn't on anything you send them! Heck, you can send it back empty if you want to just to keep 'em guessing!

Let's turn this into a chain letter! Eventually, the banks and credit card companies will begin getting all their crap back in the mail. Let's let them know what it's like to get junk mail, and best of all... THEY'RE paying for it! Twice! Let's help keep our postal service busy since they say e-mail is cutting into their business, and that's why they need to increase postage again! :cool
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
NascarFool

Post by NascarFool »

Fantastic Idea. :D
renovation

Post by renovation »

and load them to they are about ready to over flow :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Rooster

Post by Rooster »

Sweet, Just fill one with todays junk mail. :D Thanks Reno
and yes I did remove my name and address.
sethpa
Golden Member

Post by sethpa »

Classic idea! :B

sethpa
"my overclocked brain runs much faster with the thought processor disabled"