Satan

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, post your joke of the day. And cheer up will ya!
Executioner
Life Member

Satan

Post by Executioner »

A few minutes before the church services started, the congregation was sitting in their pews talking. Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church. Everyone started screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from the evil incarnate.

Soon the church was empty except for William who sat calmly in his pew without moving, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence. So Satan walked up to William and said, "Do you know who I am?" William replied, "Yep, sure do." "Aren't you afraid of me?" Satan asked. "Nope, sure ain't." said the calm as a clam William.

"Don't you realize I can kill you with one word?" asked Satan. "Don't doubt it for a minute," returned William, in an even tone. "Did you know that I can cause you profound, horrifying agony for all eternity?" stated Satan. "Yep", was the calm reply. "And you are still not afraid?" asked Satan. "Nope", said William. More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, "Why aren't you afraid of me?" William calmly replied, "been married to your sister for over 40 years now"
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Satan

Post by FlyingPenguin »

RIM SHOT! LOL!
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "