The guessing game ~

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, post your joke of the day. And cheer up will ya!
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

The guessing game ~

Post by reno »

A woman decides to get a facelift for her birthday. She spends $4,000 on the procedure, and she’s very satisfied with the result.
While on her way home after the surgery, she stopped by a newstand to purchase a newspaper. Wanting to get a second opinion on her facelift, she asked the sales clerk, “I hope you don’t mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?”
“About 30,” the clerk replies.
“I’m actually 49,” says the woman, elated that her facelift was a success.
While waiting for the bus home later that day, the woman encounters an old man and asks him the same question. He responds, “I’m 85-years-old, and my eyesight is getting worse and worse. But when I was young, there was a sure way to tell how old a woman was, but it requires you to let me feel your breasts. Then I can tell you exactly how old you are.”
The woman was stunned by the old man’s request. She waited in silence for a while, pensively contemplating whether or not to allow the old man to feel her breasts. Finally, her curiosity won out, and she said, “What the hell, go ahead.”
The old man slipped both hands up her shirt, under her bra, and he began to feel around. After a couple of minutes, she says, “Okay, how old do you think I am?”
He removes his hands from her shirt and states, “You are 49.”
Shocked that he knew her real age, the woman responds,” Unbelievable! How did you know?”
The old man cooly replies, “I was behind you in the line at McDonald’s.” ::