Blind guy at dinner!!

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, post your joke of the day. And cheer up will ya!
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Blind guy at dinner!!

Post by reno »

A blind guy sits down in a diner and says to the waiter, "I'm sorry, but I’m blind and I can't read the menu. So just bring me a dirty fork, I'll smell it, and order from there."

The waiter picks up a greasy fork, and hands it to the blind guy. The blind guy puts the fork to his nose, breathes deep, and says, "Ah...that's what I'll have...meatloaf and mashed potatoes."

The waiter can't believe it, and he goes and tells his wife, Rose, who's the cook.

The next day the blind guy walks in and the waiter says, "I'll get you a dirty fork."

He gets a dirty fork, hands it to the blind guy, the blind guy smells it, and says, "That smells great. I'll take the macaroni and cheese with broccoli."

The waiter thinks the blind guy is bullshitting with him, so the next day when the blind guy walks in, he goes into the kitchen and says to his wife,

"Rose, rub this fork on your crotch." She does it, and then he goes out and hands it to the blind guy.

The blind guy puts the fork to his nose, takes a deep whiff, and says, "Are you kiddin me, I didn't know Rose worked here!"
normalicy

Re: Blind guy at dinner!!

Post by normalicy »

LOL!
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Blind guy at dinner!!

Post by Losbot »

LMAO