3 High School Girls meeting St. Peter

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, post your joke of the day. And cheer up will ya!
Executioner
Life Member

3 High School Girls meeting St. Peter

Post by Executioner »

Three high school girls are involved in a horrific traffic accident and find themselves in front of St. Peter. The girls are terribly upset that their young lives were cut short so needlessly and they cannot be consoled. St. Peter thinks for a moment and offers the girls a compromise:

"I cannot undo your deaths and return you to earth in your human form. That, I'm sorry to say, is already written." Peter gestures to a large book open in front of him, where the girls see their names. The girls are still sobbing but Peter continues.

"I can, however, return you to earth as an animal. Shall we say, a bird? I will choose the species of bird you become based on your human life."

The three girls, with no other alternatives beyond accepting death, agree to Peter's compromise. Peter approaches the first girl and asks about her life.

"I grew up in the mountains and I loved the trees and the views from up high. I always wanted to be a pilot," she replies.

Peter nods, takes his quill, and writes in the book next to the first girl's name: Eagle

Peter goes to the second girl and asks the life question.

"I loved the ocean and the beach and I worked as a lifeguard in the summer. I hoped to become a marine biologist after college."

Peter nods, takes his quill, and writes in the book next to the second girl's name: Seagull

Peter poses his question to the last girl.

"I was the most popular girl in school. I wanted to be voted Homecoming Queen and then move to Hollywood and become a famous actress."

Peter nods, takes his quill, and writes in the book next to the last girl's name: Swallow