The differences between the sexes...all jokes here...(please don't take offense)

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, post your joke of the day. And cheer up will ya!
Stacy

The differences between the sexes...all jokes here...(please don't take offense)

Post by Stacy »

This is not to offend either of the sexes (one for each)...I found both humorous, and often 'typical' of the sexes, but not necessarily the 'norm'. So, please don't hate me, they're just 'cute' jokes. (Plus, I didn't write them, just posted 'em...hehehe) :D

Oil Changing Instructions

Women:
&nbsp&nbsp1. Pull up to Jiffy Lube when the mileage reaches 3000 since the last oil change.
&nbsp&nbsp2. Drink a cup of coffee.
&nbsp&nbsp3. 15 minutes later, write a check and leave with a properly maintained vehicle.
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspMoney Spent:
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp$20.00 Oil Change
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp$1.00 Coffee
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp----------------
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspTotal: $21.00

Men:
&nbsp&nbsp1. Go to O'Reilly auto parts and write a check for $50 dollars for oil, filter, kitty litter, hand cleaner and scented tree.
&nbsp&nbsp2. Discover that the used oil container is full. Instead of taking it back to O'Reilly to recycle, dump in hole in back yard.
&nbsp&nbsp3. Open a beer and drink it.
&nbsp&nbsp4. Jack car up. Spend 30 minutes looking for jack stands.
&nbsp&nbsp5. Find jack stands under kid's pedal car.
&nbsp&nbsp6. In frustration, open another beer and drink it.
&nbsp&nbsp7. Place drain pan under engine.
&nbsp&nbsp8. Look for 9/16 box end wrench.
&nbsp&nbsp9. Give up and use crescent wrench.
10. Unscrew drain plug.
11. Drop drain plug in pan of hot oil; get hot oil on you in process.
12. Clean up.
13. Have another beer while oil is draining.
14. Look for oil filter wrench.
15. Give up; poke oil filter with screwdriver and twist it off.
16. Beer.
17. Buddy shows up; finish case with him. Finish oil change tomorrow.
18. Next day, drag pan full of old oil out from underneath car.
19. Throw kitty litter on oil spilled during step 18.
20. Beer. No, drank it all yesterday.
21. Walk to 7-11; buy beer.
22. Install new oil filter making sure to apply thin coat of clean oil on gasket first.
23. Dump first quart of fresh oil into engine.
24. Remember drain plug from step 11.
25. Hurry to find drain plug in drain pan.
26. Hurry to replace drain plug before the whole quart of fresh oil drains onto floor.
27. Slip with wrench and bang knuckles on frame.
28. Bang head on floor board in reaction.
29. Begin cussing fit.
30. Throw wrench.
31. Cuss for additional 10 minutes because wrench hit Miss December (1992) in the left boob.
32. Clean up; apply Band-Aid to knuckle.
33. Beer.
34. Beer.
35. Dump in additional 4 quarts of oil.
36. Beer.
37. Lower car from jack stands
38. Accidentally crush one of the jack stands
39. Move car back to apply more kitty litter to fresh oil spilled during step 23
40. Test drive car
41. Get pulled over; arrested for driving under the influence.
42. Car gets impounded.
43. Make bail; get car from impound yard.
&nbsp&nbspMoney Spent:
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp$50 parts
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp$12 beer
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp$75 replacement set of jack stands
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp$1000 Bail
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp$200 Impound and towing fee
&nbsp&nbsp----------------
&nbsp&nbspTotal: &nbsp&nbsp$1337

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HER STORY:

He was in an odd mood when I got to the bar. I thought it might have been because I was a bit late, but he didn't say anything much about it. The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. So we went to this restaurant and he's still acting a bit strange and I'm trying to cheer him up and starting to wonder whether it's me or something else. I ask him, and he says no. But you know, I'm not really sure. So anyway, in the cab back to his house, I say that I love him and he just puts his arm around me. I don't know what the hell this means because you know he doesn't say it back or anything. We finally get to his place and I'm wondering if he's going to dump me!! So I try to ask him about it but he just switches on the TV. Reluctantly, I say I'm going to go to sleep. Then, after about 10 minutes, he joins me and we have sex. But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to leave. I don't know, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I mean, do you think he's met someone else??

HIS STORY:
Lousy day at work. Tired. Got laid though.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. :D
news

Post by news »

<b>WELL DOH</b>)* why change your oil when you can pay someone to do it :D
plucky duck

Post by plucky duck »

lol! Now there's another good reason I don't change my own oil ;) hehe
bitSLAP
Golden Member

Post by bitSLAP »

Hehe, it's usually true, except for me I suppose:

1. Buy case of oil from Canadian Tire. Cashier forgets to charge me for it.
2. Drive car over pit
3. Get bucket for old oil
4. Drain oil
5. Put new oil in
6. Switch filter
7. Dump old oil in a barrel in the shed for later weed control

Oil - $0
Filter - $12 cdn
_______

Total $12
Phjorg
Golden Member

Post by Phjorg »

Change your own oil, they lube places carry crap brands and charge too much. But a good synth oil and filter, and change it myself, takes like 20min labour total and saves me around $20, makes sence for me...
<FONT COLOR="#888888">I AM</FONT> Canadian!!
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

I always change my own oil and do 90% of repair work on all my rigs. My aunt one time took her 96 dodge caravan in to get the oil changed. Well the dumbshit forgot to tighten the drain plug! needless to say about 500 miles later the motor froze up solid after the plug worked its way out and all the oil hit the ground. By the time the oil light came on it was too late. She pulled over quick and bout the time she was fixin' to turn it off it died and never started up again. They sued that place and got a new motor for the van so they go lucky. One reason why i don't trust other hands than my own to work on my rigs.