The Differences between EVGA GTX REF, Founder’s Edition, Ti, ACX, SC, SSC, FTW, FTW DT and Classified Video Cards

Discussions about anything Computer Hardware Related. Overclocking, underclocking and talk about the latest or even the oldest technology. PCA Reviews feedback
psypher

The Differences between EVGA GTX REF, Founder’s Edition, Ti, ACX, SC, SSC, FTW, FTW DT and Classified Video Cards

Postby psypher » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Found this post in my research for a new build

https://www.custompcguide.net/compare-e ... fied-gpus/

normalicy

Re: The Differences between EVGA GTX REF, Founder’s Edition, Ti, ACX, SC, SSC, FTW, FTW DT and Classified Video Cards

Postby normalicy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:33 am

In my humble opinion, it's just marketing. There's rarely a 10% difference between versions. Now, the cooling differences can be worth it. I like large quiet coolers.

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: The Differences between EVGA GTX REF, Founder’s Edition, Ti, ACX, SC, SSC, FTW, FTW DT and Classified Video Cards

Postby FlyingPenguin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Yeah. I tend to buy EVGA superclocked cards with three big fans to improve flow and keep the noise down.

Err
Almighty Member

Postby Err » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:41 pm

The heatsink and fans are the only reason I get the superclocked too.

Return to “General Hardware”