Just Need A Little Help

Discussions about anything Computer Hardware Related. Overclocking, underclocking and talk about the latest or even the oldest technology. PCA Reviews feedback
Kazer
Golden Member

Post by Kazer »

I will be recieving a AMD Thunderbird 1Ghz soon, I will not be overclocking so what should the cpu voltage be set to ?

Has anyone tried Kingmax ram ? I was thinking about purchasing the 256MB PC150 ram because it is quite cheap and give my old 128MB ram to my little sister. Is it compatible with the Abit KT7 and T-Bird ?

Right now I have Mushkin 128MB PC133 HSDRAM, which is the better ram ? My Mushkin or the Kingmax ? If Mushkin is better then I will just add a stick of Mushkin PC150 HSDRAM since they don't sell the PC133 anymore and give my sister 128MB generic ram sitting in my room (I hate generic).

I will be installing the components into an Addtronics 7896 case, will I need any extra fans to cool it down or are extra fans unecessary ??

Thanks In Advance
LikeLinus

Post by LikeLinus »

huge waste of money on PC150. If you arent overclocking, why pay the premium of PC150? Just get some decent (not great) quality Pc133 sticks, pay about 1/3 less, get the same exact performance!