The Differences between EVGA GTX REF, Founder’s Edition, Ti, ACX, SC, SSC, FTW, FTW DT and Classified Video Cards

Discussions about anything Computer Hardware Related. Overclocking, underclocking and talk about the latest or even the oldest technology. PCA Reviews feedback
psypher
Golden Member

The Differences between EVGA GTX REF, Founder’s Edition, Ti, ACX, SC, SSC, FTW, FTW DT and Classified Video Cards

Post by psypher »

Found this post in my research for a new build

https://www.custompcguide.net/compare-e ... fied-gpus/
normalicy

Re: The Differences between EVGA GTX REF, Founder’s Edition, Ti, ACX, SC, SSC, FTW, FTW DT and Classified Video Cards

Post by normalicy »

In my humble opinion, it's just marketing. There's rarely a 10% difference between versions. Now, the cooling differences can be worth it. I like large quiet coolers.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: The Differences between EVGA GTX REF, Founder’s Edition, Ti, ACX, SC, SSC, FTW, FTW DT and Classified Video Cards

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Yeah. I tend to buy EVGA superclocked cards with three big fans to improve flow and keep the noise down.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

The heatsink and fans are the only reason I get the superclocked too.